The Moggyblog Guide to Blogging
- Select the ‘Log In’ or ‘Register’ link from the Main Menu or Sidebar.
- Select the tiny ‘Register’ link on the Login form.
- Fill in your name (or your cats name) and Email Address and click the ‘Register’ button.
- After you have registered in this way you will be sent a link – so that you can set a new Password for access to the website.
- Login to your email provider and find the message from Moggyblog.
- When you have confirmed your email address is correct (as requested) you can then start blogging.
1. Logging In
7. To begin a blog select the ‘Log In’ link at the top of this page.
8. Following your ‘Login’ you’ll be presented with an Admin Screen.
9. On the left hand side of this screen there should be a link to ‘Posts’.
10. If you open this Post Link you will be presented with a new page where you can add your text and Upload your cat images.
2. Create A New Blog Post
11. Use the ‘Posts’ button to start a new blog.
12. Just type your blog text into the new blog window. Click the ‘Save’ button (on the right hand side of the screen) to periodically Save your work.
13. When you have completed your text hit the ‘Preview’ button to review your work before blogging it.
14. When you’re happy with the Post hit the ‘Publish’ button so as to transfer your work to the live Moggyblog.com blogs.
Adding a Photograph15. You can also upload pictures by using the ‘Save & Start attaching Files’ button (see the annotated image below).
You then need to use the Browse button to find the folders (on your own computer) where you have stored your cat photograph(s) and then select the one you want. The best image width and size (in Megabytes) is given below.
Image Size: 460 mm width. Any Height.
Filesize Limit: 2 Megabytes (2Mb.)
You now just have to press the ‘> Quick Upload’ button and the file will be transferred to Moggyblog.Back in your home editing (blog) window – If you now press the Preview button you’ll see the Blog post open in another window. You can now make adjustments in your editing screen prior to finally Publishing your post. Good Luck!