Category: "Cross Breed"
Here are just a few of the hundreds of Cross Breed Cat varieties.
- Abyssinian Bobtail Abyssinian with bobtail mutation (naturally occurring mutation seen in feral cats). Also Abyssinian x Japanese Bobtail.
- Himbur Himalayan x Burmese, longhair Tonkinese, Persian in mink series colors.
- Iranese Tonkinese x Persian. (Australia).
- Kinkalow American Curl x Munchkin
- Manxkin Manx x Munchkin, tailless Munchkin.
- Mynx Manx x Sphynx. Attempts to breed hairless tailless cat have not been generally welcomed.
- SiaCoon Siamese x Maine Coon
- Siamalayan Siamese x Himalayan (not a breed, just a pairing)
- Si-Aby (Siassinian) Siamese x Abyssinian - unofficial term for a tick-pointed Siamese/colorpoint Abyssinian.
- Siamali Siamese x Somali (or Balinese x Abyssinian) - unofficial term for a colorpoint Somali type/tick-pointed Balinese.
- Siamilla Siamese x Burmilla - unofficial term for a colorpoint Burmilla (ticked points)/colorpoint Burmese type cat.
- Si-Bob (Colorpoint Bobtail) Siamese x Japanese Bobtail/American Bobtail - unofficial term for a colorpoint Japanese Bobtail.
- SiManx Siamese x Manx - unofficial term for a colorpoint Manx.
- Si-Rex Colorpoint Rex e.g. Devon Si-Rex, Cornish Si-Rex.
- Somilla Somali x Chinchilla; apparently with aim of producing a silver-tipped/shaded-silver Somali-type cat (not developed). Similar to existing silver series Somalis in UK and (Alaskan) Snow Cat in US.
- Sphynxamese Colourpoint Sphynx variant with an Oriental conformation
- Sphynxkin Sphynx x Munchkin crossbreed.
Source article by Sarah Hartwell. TICA (www.tica.org) has some great breed information for the common cat breeds. For these cross breeds you'll need to do a little more research though.